Welcome

 

Hello visitors!

I would like to give you a warm welcome to my blog and tell you a little bit about this place. First, a little about me and my current life. I am a traveling sterile processor, I clean, decontaminate, inspect, process, and sterilize surgical instruments. So, my job gives me great opportunities to travel to various places around the United States, and because I work through contracts (usually three months at a time), I get free time to travel to other countries. This blog is going to be about my experiences while traveling as well as the activities that I love doing.
These activities include, scuba diving, kayaking, gravel biking, flying my drone, hiking, skydiving, paragliding, and other outdoor adventures. I intend to use this blog to link to and support my other social media platforms, my YouTube channel, and a future podcast that will be based on interviews with various people that I meet along the way, as well as monetize by affiliates and advertising about the information as well as the equipment that I use and or recommend.
My niche or philosophy here is that most people travel in some sort of way and many more enjoy outdoor activities, and everyone that I have ever known is curious about our world and people that live in it. The most important point that I intend to bring about through this blog and my other platforms is that by living healthy lifestyle that includes challenges, adventures, exploration, and continued education can keep a person healthy and active well into their later years, as I am now approaching sixty years young, and still easily able to hang with young people while biking, scuba diving, hiking, kayaking and more. My hope is that my blog becomes an inspiration for people who for reasons like debt, addictions, inhibitions, and other things that keep them from living a full life to bust out and take a leap of faith, as I did six years ago when I quit drinking and began to live again. 

I am a firm believer that we are not born to be happy, that to be happy we must work at it. That work means we must live active lives and interact positively with other people and get to know their story. So, to all who visit my blog, please feel free to comment and share your story😊

Comments